Travel Broadens the mind
- to create a common, multilanguage website including a set of free programs and Web 2.0 applications helpful In teaching,
- propagation of interesting places in Europe, worth spending holidays in, or going on a weekend trip,
- to create a simple and safe working space using ITC for students and teachers,
- to start a cooperation and to exchange experiences with teachers in terms of effective using Web 2.0 tools in education.
More and more tools and interesting Web 2.0 programs are being created and we use them in our projects. Everyone has his favourite ones, so let’s gather them in one place so more teachers and students could use them. A huge, safe and multilanguage website will arise. It will make communication, cooperation, creating and uploading way easier. We will use it in our projects, popularize it in our countries.
Second of the establishments of the project is to show and popularize interesting places in Europe. We will exchange information about interesting places that we saw during holidays. That’s for the beginning. Later we will show places to see during weekends and places to child-friendly in Europe.
The title of the project : "Travel Broadens the mind" concludes its aims. Traveling across Europe we will discover and show what's the most interesting and most beautiful in it. Gathered materials we will use to learn and exchange information about effective using Web 2.0 tools in education.
- A webpage
- A set of Web 2.0 tools and programs
- A list of interesting places in Europe, where we can rest with pleasure during the holidays
- A list of worth visiting places in Europe
- A list of child-friendly places in Europe
- A list (map) of interesting places in Europe Details
Every participant will take care of a website in his native language, and everyone, additionaly, will work with the English one.